General Terms & Conditions -
Custom Artwork Disclaimer -
When purchasing an Original, Custom Artwork from a Dianne White, please be aware of the following -
- Every commissioned/custom painting by Dianne White is created as an individual, one off piece and is not an exact replica of the photo provided by the client. However, Dianne will try to match the colours and contents of the piece as much as she can, and using her own style, will create a painting that is her own interpretation of the image you have provided.
- No changes can be made to the painting once it has been completed as it is a 'one of a kind', original artwork.
- By confirming your purchase, you are agreeing to these terms and to the style and skill of Dianne White to create a piece similar to what is represented in her portfolio.
Shipping Information -
- Domestic (Australian) Shipping - All items will be shipped via Australia Post.
- Please note that all shipments with a value of or over $150 and over will be sent via Insured/Registed Post and will require a signature upon delivery, however delivery cannot be sent to a Post Office Box.
- If you require additional Postage Insurance up to the value of your order, please email me to enquire as to how much this additional fee will be, and if you would like to go ahead with it, I will invoice you separately.
- International Shipping - Items are shipped via Australia Post Priority International Mail depending on package size. Transit time can vary depending on destination. Whenever possible a tracking number will be provided. Currently only a select number of countries offer tracking from start to finish.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any and all Customs Charges, Taxes & Additional Postal Fees that may be incurred in your country.
Shipping Times -
- All Pre-Made Items (non-custom) will be shipped within 1-3 business days after your order has been confirmed, unless otherwise notified.
- For all Custom/Commissioned Pieces, they will be shipped once they are finished. Please check specified production times for each item before purchasing.
- While packages generally arrive MUCH sooner, I allow the post office up to 2 weeks for Domestic delivery and up to 4-5 weeks for International delivery before submitting a report for non-delivery. In the unfortunate, but rare, event that an item is lost in transit or fails to be delivered please CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY for further information on how to proceed.
- SHIPPING UPGRADES - Do you need your order sooner? No worries! Shipping upgrades are available upon request. Please contact me prior to making a purchase, to be certain that I can accommodate your deadline.
- Is this a gift? If so, no it is not a problem for me to ship your order directly to the Giftee, and can include a personal note from you aswell. Just leave me your personal message in the note to seller box at checkout and I will take care of the rest.
- Your patience is greatly appreciated - and at times, the postal service can be very unpredictable, so please remember that shipping around any public holiday can be slow so Priority Upgrades are highly recommended to ensure faster delivery times!
Refunds and Exchanges -
- I sincerely hope that you enjoy your purchase! If there is ever a concern with your order once it arrives please contact me, I’m happy to help.
- Any returns must be made within 7 days of receipt. You must notify me first before making a return. Items must be shipped back in their original packaging or professionally packed and insured with a tracking number. A refund (less shipping charges) will be issued once I have safely received the items.
- Refunds are possible should any damage occur during shipping on insured items only. Pictures of the damaged item and packaging will be required within 24 hours of receipt, in order to file an insurance claim. Please contact me for specific details. Refunds will be issued once insurance claims have been fully processed.
- Commissioned/Custom orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Additional Policies and FAQs -
COMMISSIONED / CUSTOM WORK
- I would love to create a custom painting for you! Simply message me with your requests and ideas or go ahead and purchase one of my custom orders directly from my SHOP and complete the Custom Order Details Form and I'll begin the process for you.
- A non-refundable payment of 100% of the purchase price + shipping, will be required before any work begins on your commission.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your painting to be completed, with longer waiting times possible depending on pending orders which have already been received. If you wish to have your painting put ahead in the queue, to accommodate a deadline, please contact me prior to ordering and I will inform you of any additional fees that may apply.
- Coupon codes cannot be used on commissions or custom work.
Framing and Displaying Artwork
- Every Custom Piece will be Mounted with a White Matt and is ready to be framed by a local Framer in your area, allowing you to choose a frame to suit your decor.
- Display all artwork away from direct sunlight and/or frame with UV glass which is readily available from your local frame shop.
From the moment something is fixed in a medium (be it a canvas, on a piece of paper, in a photograph, or in a digital file), it is copyrighted to the person who created it. That would be your artist (Dianne White of Down Ellis Lane). Even if you’ve given them the idea for the painting, the execution of the final product is copyrighted to them. Copyright gives the artist (Dianne White of Down Ellis Lane), the right to decide who can use their work and how, whether or not it can be duplicated or reproduced, and where and how it can be displayed.
Any Artwork Custom/Commissioned or an Original Piece that is created/produced by Dianne White of Down Ellis Lane, is covered by the following Copyright Law/Terms and any client who confims their purchase from Dianne White, agrees to the following -
- By ordering an Original or Custom/Commissioned Artwork from Dianne White of Down Ellis Lane, you agree that Dianne will hold the Copyright on that Piece and no reproductions or copies are allowed to be made of it, unless written permission has been given to you by Dianne White.
- As Dianne White holds the Copyright on every Artwork she creates, she is allowed to reproduce, copy, display, publish or make various products from her Original/Custom Artworks, without the permission of the client/customer who commissioned the piece.